Our hotel counts 20 beds. We got Six double rooms and one group room that sleeps up to 8 people. Each of these rooms is inspired by local cycling heros. They take you back in time to relive their most heroic cycling victory.
All 8 cyclist that are represented in our hotel rooms were born and raised here in Belgian Limburg. Together they collected 9 Tour de France stage victories, 4 victories in one of the 5 monumental races, and 4 victories in the Belgian Championship.
And most of all, each one of them came by at Café Coureur to tell us their story. Book now and find out who were the riders behind each of these beautiful victories.
- Room 7: Ronde van Vlaanderen 1982
- Room 10: Ronde van Vlaanderen 1985
- Room 19: Paris-Roubaix 2011
- Room 47: La Planche des Belles Filles 2019 (group room)
- Room 59: Etape 2 Tour de France 2001
- Room 115 Etape 2 Tour de France 1993
- Room 140: Belgisch Kampioenschap 1989
- Room 151: Etape 2 Tour de Suisse 1991
- Double room (2 beds): €130 / €95 for single occupancy
- Group room (8 beds): starts at €250 with a €50 addition for each person above 5.
Does your car drive without fuel? Does your phone work without battery? NO! Neither do your legs work without food. Luckily breakfast is always included ;)